Angel Invest is Europe's most active angel fund.
- Angel Invest GmbH
- Dircksentstr 4
- 10179 Berlin
- Charlottenburg (Berlin)
- Handelsregister-Nummer: HRB 222129 B
- USt-ID / VAT Number: DE315648185
- Dr. Jens Lapinski, Oliver Clasen, Jagdisher Singh, John von Berenberg-Consbruch
- +49 (0)69 87007544
You can see our environmental, social, and governance (ESG) policy here.
Angel Invest collects the following data:
We collect server log data about visitors to our website. We collect information about you when you approach us for investment. We collect information about the investors in our funds, investee companies and their investors, officers and staff, as well as other individuals and companies that contact us or that we research for investment purposes.
You directly provide Angel Invest with most of the data we collect. Angel Invest may also receive your data indirectly from company directories, websites providing information about companies and individuals, as well as various news sources and social media providers.
Angel Invest collects your data so that we can:
Evaluate, process and complete your (potential) investment and manage the investment once we have completed, and email you with updates via our email newsletters.
Angel Invest currently doesn’t share your data with other companies that want to offer their products and services, unless we have your prior consent. When Angel Invest processes your investment, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraud and to comply with KYC / AML and further similar regulation.
Angel Invest securely stores your data on the servers of our email and cloud provider Google. Angel Invest archives the emails and associated files you send us for the legally required period (typically ten years).
Angel Invest would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Angel Invest for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Angel Invest correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Angel Invest to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Angel Invest erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Angel Invest restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Angel Invest’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Angel Invest transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Angel Invest has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Federal Commissioner for Data Protection and freedom of Information:\ https://www.bfdi.bund.de/EN/Home/home_node.html
The contents of these pages were prepared with good care. Nonetheless, we cannot assume liability for the timeless, accuracy and completeness of the information provided.